Monday, August 30, 2010

Muggy Madtown

Sitting outside a Starbux in Madison, Wisconsin. This is my second visit in as many weeks, the result of a breeding experiment conducted some twenty some years ago. Said experiment is supposed to join me shortly and I thought I would dash off something short and witty in the meantime.

Hmmmm, well short anyway.

I am delivering stuff to number one daughter. Stuff that didn't fit in the car on trip number one last week. What's a six hour drive anyway? What else am I going to do with my time? These will be the moments I remind her of when she is complaining about changing my diapers in a few years.

OK, she's here. More later.

1 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

lol, gotta stock up on whatever ammo gets the job done ;)

7:38 AM, September 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home