Thursday, January 03, 2008

Valley of the Dolls

Somewhere, someone has made a little doll and attached a bit of cast off hair, or perhaps a nail clipping or two of mine. Currently, there are three steel pins stuck in the back of this doll. One at the base of the neck on the left side that makes my left arm go all tingly. One just under my right shoulder blade, and the last one at the base of my spine.

I went to see the doctor yesterday and now have a prescription for some funny pills and an appointment to see a physical therapist in one week's time. I don't think there are enough pills in the bottle to last. It would be easier to just pull the pins out, but I don't think that will happen either.

The wages of sin.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bitch said...

I promise I didn't do it. I can, however, immediately think of three people who could be under suspicion.

11:20 AM, January 03, 2008  
Blogger lime said...

oh my stars, what did you do to yourself? and who is the bastid with the voodoo doll? let me at 'em!

2:19 PM, January 03, 2008  
Blogger Kristie said...

Poor man!

9:32 PM, January 03, 2008  
Blogger Cheesy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:52 PM, January 04, 2008  
Blogger Cheesy said...

{egad my spelling!}

I promise it's not me... I don't play with dolls..Guys maybe! :o) feel better sweets~~

11:54 PM, January 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home