Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Together Again


This is just to show that I did put it all back together again. It starts and it runs. No bolts or nuts (stiffle it) left over. No strange noises (that I can hear with the volume turned up). Tomorrow we give it the big test by taking off for the old home place up north, 150 miles up north.

Needless to say, we are not quite ready. We're working on that. Number Two and I are baking and Number One is working. Let me see if I can get this dang software thing to put two photos in one post at the same time. Hang on.



Did it work? We'll see. Looks like the photos got switched. Car should be on top, pies on bottom. Oh well.

So, as I said, tomorrow, we head north for a few days of gluttony and familial togetherness. My youngest brother has flown in from the east coast with his love and I look forward to seeing them. Only about half of my sibs will be in town for the bloat, but even so, with SO's, guests and the odd homeless person invited in, we will be about 25 to 30 for the actual meal tomorrow. It will be crazy.

Anyway, happy turkey day to all of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

well congrats on the reassembly. just took my pumpkin pies out of the oven, need to put the pecan in. can i just steal yours?

have a wonderful thanksgiving, friend. safe travels to you and your family, extended and all.

9:56 PM, November 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home