Thursday, January 22, 2009

This is a Whant

A "whant" is a "whine" plus a "rant" - whant.

I am whanting because I now have gout in both feet at the same time. WTF? What did I do to deserve this? Whatever it was, I must have been a corker. Maybe it's that hex that was put on me a while back. This would certainly qualify as hex material.

In this shot (which I took by balancing my mac laptop on my knees facing away from me and pressing the "go" bar) which is reversed, you can see my regular gout buddy, the first knuckle on the left foot (right in this shot) and my new torment, the end knuckle of my right big toe.

Tomorrow I head for the Mayo for my regular checkup and my once-every-three-months CT scan and I have a lot of time between the morning scan and the afternoon sit down with the doc. Maybe I can wander around and find some young resident to amputate my big toes for practice.

What da ya think?

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheesy said...

What do I think?? I think OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW~~
Foot woes suck big huge tatas....wait that doesn't quite fit the bill eh?? :o)
I'm so sending you healing vibes.. chit~

11:03 PM, January 22, 2009  
Blogger Kristie said...

That sucks, P. But I'm pretty sure you need your big toes, as miserable as they're being right now. Balance or some such. Speaking as a person completely uncontaminated by the ability to balance, I'd hate to see such a thing plague another human being. Hope you feel better soon.

12:31 AM, January 23, 2009  
Blogger lime said...

i think my toes hurt after looking at that one that's really inflamed.

ow!

feel better soon.

6:06 AM, January 23, 2009  
Blogger Radish King said...

I promise I did NOT put a hex on you, ever. Also I unhexed the one hex I've ever done.

Sorry about the gout. My friend Felix has it. Hurts like a son of a bitch he says.

r

2:26 PM, January 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home