Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Words of Advice

Do not take yourself off of anti-depressants just before you try to pack up your house (by yourself). Yuck.

I have been at this for about a day and a half now. I lost most of yesterday driving around getting repair estimates for the Audi. That guy will be sleeping in the garage down here until I can replace the radiator.

Everything I touch is transports me to a memory (or memories) of the past. It is exhausting work and I find myself hitting the wall every so often. I have to stop what I am doing and wander around aimlessly as I try to work up some inspiration.

Unpacking on the other hand should be interesting as I will have to decide where to put all of these new things (or throw them out).

Just needed to whine a little.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheesy said...

Offering up a little me to go with your whine! Be strong~~

9:37 PM, December 30, 2008  
Blogger Kristie said...

Hugs. Moving is tough. Take it easy.

11:29 PM, December 30, 2008  
Blogger lime said...

oh hon....moving is an emotional bitch even under good circumstances. hang in there. almost done. hugs

8:28 AM, December 31, 2008  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

I'm still wading through the "where to put things" part of the move. It can take a long time. And finding the memories along the way doesn't help. I get that. HUGS!

8:03 PM, January 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home