Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Toe Jamb

Okay, it’s been a few days now and the shakes and the staggering jags have just about let up whenever I think of that maniacal monster in the white lab coat. I actually think he cackled.

For those of you who really read this thing, and are interested in the state of my large, left toe, it is better. It’s still stiffer than the right one, but most of the swelling is gone and it feels galaxies better. Rereading these two sentences, it strikes me that such qualities would be beneficial for other parts of the anatomy, just not toes. Still, it is not a treatment option I ever want to do again. Next time I will just have them cut off the whole toe. Probably would hurt less and remove one option for further gout infestations.

So, that’s enough about that. In other related health news, I go today for my third infusion of this fourth, and last, chemo round. This is the regimen where I go in daily for four or five days and then take three weeks off. This is my fourth cycle of that (four months) roughly. Because last week’s CT-scan pictures were good, I get to stop after tomorrow. Yea.

That’s about it. If I feel up to it, I might go to a Halloween party on Saturday night. What to be? What to be?

P.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheesy said...

Oh take me take me!! I'm in the mood for a dressup party! lol.. Glad your feeling better... maybe even a dance?? :o)
Cheese

10:58 PM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger lime said...

very glad you're felling some relief and still delighted about the CT news.

if you make it to the costume party you could go as a manaical doc....lab coat, surgical cap, face mask and.....

chainsaw!

6:59 AM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

How about you be a big, infected toe?

2:49 PM, October 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home