Saturday, April 07, 2007

Dilemma Decided


So, I went for the trim - kind of.

As you can see, the trim was done with all of the attachments removed which resulted in a uniform hair length that can now me measured in angstroms. My head is freezing. I need a tea cosy. Every time I have done this in the past, I have followed up this step with a razor, paste wax, and a polishing rag. Every time I have caught a cold.

I was hoping that the weather would get warmer before this step had to be taken but this morning in my miasma, I looked down to see ever increasing signs of shedding - and it wasn't the color of the dog. So, as I have done in the past when I felt at odds with the world, I took a dramatic step in the area of personal folicular management. It is after all, a renewable resource.

I haven't decided if I will resort to shaving the pate. It requires a bit of a commitment and I always nick the tip of the rather largish bump on the back of my skull just above the jade pillow spot. I suppose that those who shave their heads on a regular basis have electric razors that do this, but I am old fashioned in this respect and would have to make do with a regular old blade razor. I had it done once in a barber shop with a straight razor and I must say, that gave me a bit of a pause.

Anyway, I wanted to drop a line and let you know that I am still here - with a cold head.

4 Comments:

Blogger Radish King said...

It seems like the red panties would help when your head gets cold. Don't know about the head cold which is an entirely different thing.

7:31 PM, April 07, 2007  
Blogger lime said...

LOL, radish king has a terrific idea!

I could tie dye you a skull cap too!

You could also invest in a very inexpensive set of clippers and just keep buzzing your own noggin sans attachments. I wouldn't think it would be any more expensive than buying all the razors you'll go through and you'd be less likely to nick yourself.

Just take care and don't catch cold.

8:59 PM, April 07, 2007  
Blogger Cheesy said...

Looks good to me kiddo... I think you have it done to a science now,,, no need to change. I got a couple of "cozies" that might help warm your noggin!! lol....

:o)

11:11 PM, April 07, 2007  
Blogger Kristie said...

Looks good. Do you have hats in your collection? Besides the requisite nort'land stocking cap?

12:20 AM, April 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home