Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Not Dead

I'm not dead. I have actually tried to start a post several times, but always have been interrupted.

We made it back from Europe in one piece with all our luggage. Then spent two days doing non-stop laundry and mail sorting and bill paying, before leaving (again) for a week up north to visit with family and friends, and to listen to some tasty blues under a burning sun down by the harbor as the big ships went in and out. All in all, a great time.

Today, we head back to our home with a passel of relatives and friends. Some fly out today, some tomorrow.

As for me, I have medical appointments and a chemo session coming up. I hope to put together a longer, more coherent post soon.

Till then, TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

well, it sounds like more good times were had by all at least. which makes me glad.

3:12 PM, August 14, 2007  
Blogger Cheesy said...

Welcome home but...
I'll miss drooling over your daily trip pics... I was so jello!
Stay well kiddo~~

7:09 AM, August 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home